Welcome to Brightstar Christian Academy!!!! :)
I finally created the perfect name for my homeschool! I love it.. it is based off of Phil. 2:14-16, our school verse!
Also this summer I converted an unused guest room into my dream schoolroom! I am so excited to have one room devoted to school and school stuff.. I am LOVING it! :)
So, here's the grand tour..
View from the hallway
My nice big table and bench for book work
The "Teacher" desk, as well as the computer for school use.
The couch and desk
Leah demonstrating our comfy couch for reading
Educational posters galore!
My big quilted world map, a gift from my mom!
Globe, Flags and learning area.
Shelves built by my man.. ;)
I labeled the boxes by subject, so it will be easy to find her books!
Whiteboard/Chalkboard area
Book basket and Mr.Bones on the floor.. ;)
This pretty much sums it up.. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment