A few months ago, I signed up to be a free Fiction reviewer for Bethany House Books, and was SO excited to get to read some great new Christian Fiction for free! But as the months went by, I was never selected. Then, out of the blue I was selected for this one, and was SOOOOOO thrilled!
I recieved it yesterday in the mail and started reading it right away. I finished it that evening, YES.. it was that good! I adored it! It is a story about 4 backwoods brothers and their adjustment to suddenly having "womenfolk" in their family! It reminded me a LOT of one of my favorite movies, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"... that might be why I liked it so much.
I LOVED Travis Archer's character.. SO easy to fall in love with him and Meri.. the emotion of their relationship was real and so poignant. Lots of other great characters & drama throughout the book as well.
I truly hope the author will write a sequel.. I fell in love with the Archer brothers and want to see what will happen to each of them!
Soooo.. if you are looking for a good book to read, I encourage you to dive into this great book!
4 comments:
How did you sign up for that? It sounds like a fun thing to be part of!
I signed up through moneysavingmom.com when they had it featured.. check the website and search for it.. they might still have it there.
Every month Bethany House sends out an email with 4-6 new books coming out and you choose one. If you are selected, they send it to you in the mail! :)
Very fun, and all you have to do it review it on a website and amazon. :) The book is yours to keep. I was so excited to be chosen!
Thanks Laura! I've signed up so we'll see what I end up getting to read!
yaaaay! I hope it doesn't end up taking you 5 months to get a book, like it did for me! But it is very fun when you do get a book. ;)
Post a Comment