Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bekah's finger...



Poor Bekah! She was crawling around on Grandpa & Grandma's Rock Pile (after being told not to, of course! :) and slipped, wedging her left pinkie finger in between 2 rocks. It swelled up like a balloon and turned every shade of color! I wasn't sure if it was broken, so I waited for a few days to see if the swelling would go down. 

Well, I took her to the Clinic a week later, just to make sure things were OK and sure enough, it was broken! Poor sweetie!  Our Dr. gave her a little splint and told us to tape it to the other finger for a while... I am hoping it will heal correctly and fast!

The good news is though, after 2 weeks with the splint, it seems to be getting better, and I am thankful it wasn't a painful break. ;) She is a trooper!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Poor little girl!!!! Cara broke her toe when she was two. It is difficult when they are so small!!!! HOpe she feels better soon :)