Monday, March 8, 2010

We're Writing!

Leah decided she wanted to learn how to write her name!
I was going to wait until next fall to start her on writing letters, but she beat me to it by learning the "A" and "H" herself! She is so proud of being able to write her own name! (And thankfully it is a short name!) I think the "E" she wrote is very creative! ;)



3 comments:

anna said...

Ryann made E's like that at first, too! So fun when they learn to write....pretty soon she will be asking to spell everything! Sometimes I don't have the patience to spell out things, but I am working on it! Good luck!

Ellie said...

I made my E's just like that too! That must just be how it makes sense to a little brain. :) Good job, Leah! (and mommy :)

Unknown said...

What a terrific E! Makes the usual E look boring.