Saturday, January 9, 2010

Update!

What a couple of crazy weeks we have had! I LOVE the Holidays, but wow, it goes by faster every year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started school again with Leah, after a month long break, due to the holidays, She surprised me by showing me she knows how to draw some letters already! A and C! That was so amazing, as we were going to work on writing letters next year! :) I am so proud!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bekah is now 22 months, and is conversing like a natural! Her speech finally started a few months ago, and she connects words like a pro now! Her latest word is "No" unfortunately! But she doesn't quite know the meaning yet, so we are still good! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am still working on sewing dresses for the girls for this year, which is my very fun winter project! :) Other than that, I have been taking a GREAT in-depth Sunday school class at our church, which I have really been enjoying! I get to use the intellectual side of my brain at last! :) (Being a mom does that to you I think.. using only 1/5 of your brainpower!) We started the New Testament a few weeks ago, and will be moving on to Church History in a few weeks! I am excited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sister is leaving for a missions trip serving aboard "Africa Mercy" a floating cruise ship used to provide surgeries and medical care to some of the poorest areas on earth! This has been her dream her entire nursing career! I am so excited for her as she gets ready to leave from Feb-April! We will miss her!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, great news on Josh's family side, his sister Hannah, and husband Adam will be expecting their first baby in September! I am sooo excited for them! In addition, James & Savannah's baby still grows well and is due in May! 2 babies this year in the family! How fun!!! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, our lives continue after the holidays, and we are glad to settle back into our "normal" :)

No comments: