Well, what a fall it has been so far!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I say that grudgingly, as this is one of my favorite seasons, but it seems to have missed the nice warmer fall weather usually had around here and skipped right to the "before snow"cold, windy, rainy weather. Yuck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have been sooo busy with garden stuff finally! I have been harvesting corn, tomatoes, peppers & apples, making everything from salsa, to applesauce to canning corn, tomatoes & sauce. It has been fun! :) (Except for the mess of dirty dishes afterwards, lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leah started AWANA Cubbies this past month, and is SO adorable in her little vest. :) She loves it, but is still a little shy socially, but I think this will be really good for her to help come out of her shell. :) Plus, Josh & Bekah get some quality time as well, so that is great! And in case you wonder, I do enjoy my alone time as well!! hee hee ...(More like shopping time:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right on the heels of that, Leah is doing so well in her little "preschool" I have been having for her an hour every day. We read a Bible Story, color a picture, learn some geography, read about an animal, and learn our Cubbie verses. It is very fun.. and she is soooooo smart! She knows all of her planets/Solar System already and the continents/oceans! VERY smart! :) Its pretty fun to see her learning grow..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bekah is 19 months old and weighs in at 25lbs.. she is still not talking much (that is understandable anyway) but she does say things like "Baby", "Mama", "Uh-Oh", "Please" etc.. but I'm not too worried about her lack of talking, as she was a premie and second-born at that! She does understand much more than she can say though.. and is very smart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, it seems the entire world is having babies just now!!!! My best friend is due with her first in less than 2 months, :) :) and now we had great news that James & Savannah are due next May with their first baby! SO exciting! I can't wait to hold all these little babies!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope your fall is going well.. ours sure is flying by! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment