"I want my daughters to beautiful, accomplished and good; to be admired, loved and respected; to have a happy youth, to be well and wisely married and to lead useful, pleasant lives, with as little care and sorrow to try them as God sees fit to send. "
- Marmee from "Little Women"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my absolute favorite quote on raising girls, and it is what I strive for every day! I am so excited to be blessed with raising two little godly women!
This is my absolute favorite quote on raising girls, and it is what I strive for every day! I am so excited to be blessed with raising two little godly women!
3 comments:
That is a great quote. Thanks for sharing it!
I really like your new blog look, by the way!
I love your new blog look (and the cute pic of the girls too!) How did you do it?
What a great quote from a great book! Your "little women" are beautiful!
Post a Comment