Friday, September 26, 2008

FREE Apples!!!

Here I am down in the cities on vacation, and my Aunt & Uncle have literally LOADS of apples from their two trees to get rid of.. for FREE! I am picking three GARBAGE bags full and will be bringing them back to my house early next week. I would LOVE to bless some of you with as many FREE apples as you want! Please come and get them!!!
Comment in the post if you would like some! These are lovely quality, organic, red apples.. very nice for applesauce, fresh eating or pie filling, etc! Thanks!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

YES YES YES! I was just checking online yesterday if there were any apple orchards in our area and there's nothing closer than an hour and half away (that I could find anyway). We go through apples like mad here so I would LOVE some! Let me know when we can come pick them up!

Lesley said...

I love your cute blog! And your girls are just adorable! :)

Sarah said...

If you still have some extra's I would love to have some also! I have been thinking in the back of my mind that applesauce making time was coming soon and I needed to start looking for apples. Let me know when would be a good time to get them or maybe a day you might be in Bemidji or near the church... thanks!

Sarah said...

Sorry,
Jarrod is actually me Sarah N.

LS said...

I wish I lived closer. First you give away beans and then apples. Oh well...I picked some on Friday at a nearby free orchard!