We all had such fun last weekend in Warroad! My family and Josh's family all were camping/staying at his parent's place for the weekend. It was very busy.. lots of people everywhere!!! But I had such a great time of visiting, scrapbooking with Susan, and sister time with Hannah and Michelle. :) Leah LOVED seeing her cousins... although this time it was harder, because she is trying to leanr to share.. which is hard for her, a firstborn! But she especially loved her "baby" (cousin) Amber, who is 7 mon.old now and such a sweetie! She patted her on the head lots of times! (a sign of love for Leah!) All in all it was a great trip! We especially enjoyed the trip to the new "Rainbow" Park in Warroad. I wish I had a playground like that when I was a kid!!! :) Enjoy the pics!
Isaac and Leah enjoy playing in a box!
My cutie-pie niece, Amber!
My other sweetie-pie niece, Anna! Isn't she just cute???
Leah LOVED the slides... even went down by herself!!!
New Helweg Cousins Pic:
Luke 3 1/2 yrs, Anna 2 1/2 years,
Leah 1 1/2 years, Amber 7 months
Such a cute picture!!!!
Leah giving "love" to her "baby" Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment