Monday, June 4, 2007

Vacation Pics

Just thought I'd give ya a photo tour of our vacation out West! We all had a GREAT time, and Leah did so well in the car for the most part. :) It was so fun to see the Rocky Mt.s, which were new for me! It was a great vacation!
Enjoy the "tour"!


Helweg Family at the Badlands!


Badlands View


My Sweetheart and I



Leah asleep in the Badlands... too much action!



Mt. Rushmore on a rainy day!


Rocky Mountains! SO Beautiful!

Warroad Helwegs in Rocky Mts.

Our Family at Rocky Mt. Nat'l Park



Susan and I at Sprague Lake



Josh carrying Leah on the 1 mile-hike to Alberta Falls

Alberta Falls at Rocky Mt. Nat'l Park


Josh and Leah enjoy the slide at the Park in Laramie, WY


Uncle Isaac and Leah at the Wall Drug, SD



Leah enjoying the jets at the kiddie pool in Laramie

Hannah, Josh, Leah and I at Devil's Tower, WY

Us at Devil's Tower

Helweg Four-Generation Picture!

Great-Grandpa Gene, Grandpa David, Dad Josh and Daughter Leah

Look Mom! A Dinosaur!
Isaac at the Geological Museum in Laramie

A common sight on our trip... a Buffalo!
(Ahhh, It's alive! haha)


Saying Goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa

Leah and her daddy
My Favorite trip Pic by far!
(so precious!)

2 comments:

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

Great pictures, reminds me when I was young and we used to take trips to that area. Glad you had a great time, and that Leah was a good rider! Thanks for sharing!

LS said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I loved looking at your cute photos. I especially liked the one of her asleep in the stroller, looking all tuckered out, and the last one of her and daddy walking. Cute!