I told Josh what I really wanted for my birthday this year was a hotel slumber party with my girlfriends! Saturday-Sunday was my slumber party! My friends/sisters Michelle, Hannah, Anna, and Audrey came! We watched the new Spiderman 3 movie in theatres, then went back to the hotel for Pizza, pop and snacks. We swam in the pool until LATE at night, and watched girl-y movies, played MASHO, and did our hair. We ended staying up til 4:30 in the morning talking, laughing, and having so much fun! It was so FUN to have a slumber party like we used to do, as teenagers! Great birthday present, and something to remember forever!
Fun with Facials!
Michelle, Me, Hannah and Audrey. (Anna is taking the pic)
Helweg girls enjoy the jacuzzi suite!
Hannah, Anna and Amber (Michelle's daughter) get sleepy!
1 comment:
That looks like sooo much fun!!! I got to do the hotel slumber party with some old roommates/friends in MN when we were there. We gals never grow out of slumber party fun! Hope your birthday was tons of fun!
Post a Comment