Hunting Season of 2006 was very successful for my hunter, Josh! He got 7 deer in all! (some party hunting!) We kept three deer for ourself and have been enjoying many fine steaks and ground meat! Josh's prize was his beautiful 8 point buck he shot during archery season this year! It's his biggest deer he's gotten yet! Hunting is big in the Helweg family, first archery season, then rifle season, finally muzzleloader season! Josh loves to hunt, and I love his provision for our family! The last day of rifle season '06, Dad, Isaac and Josh got my sister Anna and I out to help them "round up" some deer. We each have our permits, it had just been a while since we'd been out! We had a great day out hunting as a family! I ended up seeing a doe, but didn't get a clean shot. My dad however, shot the biggest deer in our family, a huge 8 point buck!
Josh, Me, Anna and Dad (Chris)
No comments:
Post a Comment